We are always looking out for young achievers with passion, energy, integrity and dynamic professionals to join us. If you want to explore a steep learning curve with greater responsibility and success and are full of ideas that can change the game quickly we have a long promising career for you.
If you wish to apply for any of the current positions, please send your resume to careers at priceburp dot com with the position you are applying for in the Subject line.
If you do not see a vacant position listed currently that is suitable for your profile, you can send us your resume to careers at priceburp dot com with ‘Hire Me’ in the subject line. We will make sure we get back to you as soon as we have a suitable opening.
Priceburp.com has an immediate job opening for a Online Marketing Manager with a strong search engine marketing background. We are the fastest growing online comparison website based in Mumbai and we are looking to hire a hands-on expert with extensive experience in online marketing including SEO and SEA. The focus of the role is to create, implement and optimize short and long-term marketing strategies and campaigns to drive qualified traffic and revenues. Part of the Management Team, you will manage a small team of specialists and content marketeers to help carry out the tactical approaches.
• Oversee and manage all online marketing and search channels and campaigns to drive traffic and revenues.
• Measure, report and optimize performance of all online marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• PPC: develop SEM strategies and oversee Adwords channel (and Facebook advertising) to ensure targets are achieved within budget
• SEO: develop SEO strategies and ensure best practise SEO is achieved to increase traffic and acquire customers
• Analytics: complete daily, weekly and period reporting, use analytics tool to identify and implement improvement plans
• Conversion rate optimisation – Monitor and implement projects to improve
• Budget and invoicing – Responsibility for managing online acquisition budget
• Manage and mentor online marketing and content team and define best practises
• Collaborate with internal team to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• MBA from a reputed institute or Diploma, with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in managing online marketing
• Online marketing expert with proven success managing SEO, PPC, Social Media, affiliate and email marketing
• Very strong back-ground in SEO (and SEM/SEA).
• Excellent analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and other analysis tools.
• Highly energetic, self motivated and results driven
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
• Proven experience developing strategy and delivering significant ROI on marketing spend in a competitive online business-to-consumer business
• Confident team manager with ability to engage, motivate and develop staff
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, online marketing and measurement
This is an interesting opportunity to join a fast growing funded internet start-up. Our environment is dynamic, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding. Interested in joining our talented team? Please email your updated resume with cover letter to careers at priceburp dot com